Terms & Conditions
Please note that membership is exclusive. You must not share your log in details and password with any other person.
- Membership of The Master Marketing Program is a membership program.
- New members have a 7 day no quibble refund guarantee.
- The course material available to members is timed to appear over a period of several months so that members do not get overwhelmed by the amount of material to study.
- Members will not be charged during their membership for any additional material added to The Master Marketing Program.
- Members should not abuse the comments section with any defamatory remarks, racist or sexual comments, infringe copyright, or any other actions that could cause offence to the majority of our members. Anyone engaging in such behaviour will have their membership terminated and will not be given a refund of their fee.
- Membership is exclusively for the person registered. Any member passing on their log in and password details for use by another party will have their membership terminated without refund and legal action may be taken.
- All material in The Master Marketing Program is copyright and may not be copied or shared in anyway electronically or otherwise.
- Roland Millward will make every effort to reply to questions raised if they are in keeping with the program and its scope. No guarantee of any answer can be given.
- Roland Millward makes every effort to keep material in The Master Marketing Program up to date but is not responsible when changes occur from the programs operated by third party providers for example Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Talk Fusion etc.
- We can take no responsibility for any financial transactions that members in The Master Marketing Program engage in with Social Media providers or anyone else that may be mentioned in our Program.
- Where we give members advice on using Social Media or other tools within business we can not take responsibility for any outcomes from such advice.
- Members must be aware that when they listen to other members that comment in The Master Marketing program that their comments are not part of our program and you should exercise due care if following any advice.